Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- HEAL (Health Education Assets Library)
- The Health Education Assets Library (HEAL) is a collection of over 22,000 freely available digital materials for health sciences education. The collection is now housed at the University of Utah J. Willard Marriott Digital Library.
- MedEd Portal (AAMC)
- This free peer-reviewed publication service and repository provides access to educational materials, assessment tools and faculty development resources. It also provides a forum where educators in the health professions can publish and share educational resources. The screening and peer review process for author submissions, precludes publication and assures copyright or HIPAA standards are met.
- Medscape is the leading online global destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide, offering the latest medical news and expert perspectives; essential point-of-care drug and disease information; and relevant professional education and CME.
- This online point-of-care medical reference is available to physicians and other health-care professionals. The evidence-based content, updated regularly by more than 8,000 attributed physician or health-care provider authors and editors, provides the latest practice guidelines in 38 clinical areas. The eMedicine Clinical Knowledge Base contains articles on more than 6,500 diseases and medical topics, and is richly illustrated with some 28,000 multimedia files.
Need Help? Contact Us!
D'Angelo Library (KC Campus)
Dawson Library (Joplin Campus)
Looking for more resources?