Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- LWW Health Library: Osteopathic Collection offers e-book versions of core titles in osteopathic medicine.
- Opportunities (AOA) is a searchable database of osteopathic medical internships and residencies.
- Ovid (MEDLINE) and PubMed (MEDLINE) cover broad medical topics and include more than 25 million citations.
- Suggested search terms when searching PubMed and OVID:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Manipulation, Osteopathic
- Manipulation, Orthopedic
- Manipulation, Spinal
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
- Early American Manual Therapy Collection: This collection includes more than 50 historical ebooks on the techniques, history and practice of osteopathy, including Andrew Taylor Still's Philosophy of Osteopathy.
- Michigan State University Digital Collections: Osteopathy: This digital library contains .pdf textbooks and articles on osteopathic medicine, as well as Andrew Taylor Still's autobiography.
- Osteopathic Public Library: A collection of classic and contemporary osteopathic literature.
- OSTMED.DR: A digital library of osteopathic medicine featuring digitized historical documents and an index of contemporary osteopathic literature, as well as selected full-text articles.
Need Help? Contact Us!
D'Angelo Library (KC Campus)
Dawson Library (Joplin)