It is our mission to preserve and exhibit artifacts and other documents which tell the history of Kansas City University from its beginning in 1916, as well as to preserve the history of the Osteopathic profession.
There have been many hospitals associated with KCU throughout its history including the first undergraduate teaching hospital on the campus of an osteopathic medical school.
All content and elements of this website, including its text and photographs, are protected by United States and international copyright laws. Without the express written consent of Kansas City University this website content or photographs may not be reproduced or reused in any manner. Requests to use content or photographs, or requests for information purposes, may be directed to D'Angelo Library, Kansas City University, 1750 Independence Ave. Kansas City, MO 64106, 816-654-7260, firstname.lastname@example.org.